Friday, 27th of May
Start: 9.30 h - 13.00 h
Gayatri Devi Vasudev: The Moon as Index to Spirituality
The Moon as the Manahkaraka or significator of the mind carries clues to our atitudes, responses and inclinations and tendencies or vasanas carried over from past births. What gives one spiritual tendencies and what makes one hard hearted and cruel.
Afternoon: 14.30 h
Prof. Jaya Sekhar: Karma and Dharma – Why and how Jyotish works - Part I
- Why and how Jyotish works
- Where do we come from and where do we go to?
- What are the Laws of the Universe that shape our life on earth in between this coming and going?
- Vedic Philosophy establishes the rationale behind Vedic Astrology
- Jyotish Sastra explains the method of delineating ones existence on Planet Earth.
The Birth Chart reveals the potential of Karma triam (three types of Karma) to be experienced and the potential of Dharma to protect and preserve the individual. The Karma Bhava Chakra (Karmic Birth Chart) is like a book. Planetary configuration at birth is the index and the Bhavas (Houses) are the pages that contain the Karmic Agenda for the life of an individual.
What is the Karmic Birth Chart; how to prepare it; how to refer to the index and how to read the coded messages of the Agenda hidden in these pages will be explained with suitable examples in this workshop which will be presented in two parts on two days
Saturday, 28th of May
Start: 9.00 h - 12.30 h
Prof. Jaya Sekhar: Dharma und Karma – why and how Jyotish works – Part II
Afternoon - 14.30 h:
Gayatri Devi Vasudev: Kendradhipati Dosha and Bhadakadhipati Dosha
- Kendradhipati Dosha: Benefics as lords of Kendras -- 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th cease to be benefic. What kind of results can they give as non-benefics?
- Badhakadhipati Dosha: Definition of Bhadaka - How it affects results - Only a supplementary tool
Sunday, 29th of May
Start: 9.00 h - 10.30 h
Prof. Jaya Sekhar - Best Way to use Shad Bala - Defining intrinsic karmic structure
- This is a short introduction into the use of Shad Bala in assessing a chart and making useful predictions.
- Demonstration on example charts
11.00 h - 12.30 h
Chappali Vasudev - Ashtanga Yoga - Path to peace
- An eight limbed approach
- Purifies the mind and spirit
- A path to inner happiness and joy
Afternoon - 14.00 h:
Europe and the world in crisis - what to expect in the coming years from an astrological point of view
Short presentations by Gayatri Devi Vasudev, Jaya Sekhar, Rafael Gil Brand u.a., Discussion
Program subject to changes
This article is already 30527 Once seen.